Monday, October 26, 2009

Does the world really need another blog?

...especially one talking about classic D&D? Apparently, I think so.

So what am I gonna do to make this one different? Well, I'll be talking about my sandbox campaign (which has just played it's second session and that's always fun to talk about). And since that is a learning process I'll be adding what I learn along the way along with session recaps and player reactions. I'll cover how I piecemeal this sandbox together.

Since I come from a graphics background, I'll be posting some map-making tutorials too along with anything else I can come up with.

I don't know if any of that makes this blog different or even interesting from what's out there already but I do hope that someone finds something useful here. If not, I'll just have myself a good 'ol time writing this stuff up on the interwebs.

So keep those dice rollin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment